Brutal Assault vol. 22 will take place between 09th and 12th August 2017. The first limited edition of PRINT@HOME e-tickets was made available to our long time eshop customers via secret link sent by an email. There were only 2000 of these 64€ tickets and went sold out in a couple of hours. If you want to receive special offers … (read on)
- Update Oct. 27, 2016 23:47: HOTEL PACKAGES, VIP CAMP & SECURED PARKING UP FOR SALE!
- Update Nov. 4, 2016 20:07: First big batch of bands for BA 2017!
- Update Nov. 21, 2016 20:31: Brutal Assault 2017 confirms 12 new bands
- Update Dec. 17, 2016 10:53: Limited offer at the BA eshop
- Update Dec. 21, 2016 18:06: A deadly christmas band batch!
- Update Dec. 28, 2016 14:29: Master's Hammer live for the first time in 25 years!
- Update Jan. 20, 2017 23:31: NEW BANDS UP: A MACABRE SUFFOCATING AEON IS UPON US!
- Update Feb. 17, 2017 19:15: WE’RE THICKENING THE LINE UP!
- Update Feb. 26, 2017 16:57: ZILTOID WANTS YOU!
- Update March 2, 2017 19:38: THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN keep their word!
- Update March 12, 2017 10:10: INTRODUCING FESTIVAL ARTWORK and HARDCORE ANNOUNCEMENTS!
- Update March 17, 2017 19:43: RADEGAST SET OFFICIAL BEER OF BRUTAL ASSAULT 2017
- Update April 21, 2017 21:14: COLLECTORS' EDITION OF BA2017 TICKETS
- Update April 27, 2017 20:04: Line-up update: Boris, Wolves in the Throneroom and Crowbar
- Update June 5, 2017 21:22: LINEUP CHANGES! DispersE and Collision at BA2017
- Update June 15, 2017 19:15: Final lineup update!
- Update June 30, 2017 20:41: Lineup finishing touches
- Update July 5, 2017 23:57: FULFILLMENT - wristband shipping prior the festival
- Update July 16, 2017 09:32: WE DECLARE WAR ON QUEUES
- Update July 19, 2017 21:09: Brutal Assault 22 - trailer
Dear friends, we do have some good news for you - shipping of already purchased hard copy tickets for MetalDays 2017 (at www.mhshop-online.com) will start again on 3rd of January, 2017. So all of you, that are so patiently waiting for your tickets to be shipped - they will be on the way soon! We would also like to use … (read on)
- Update Feb. 17, 2017 20:06: Big announcement!
- Update Feb. 17, 2017 20:12: Bands selling tickets!
- Update Feb. 17, 2017 20:18: Running order is live!
- Update March 28, 2017 21:16: Tickets and last announcement!
- Update April 22, 2017 19:19: Last band announcement!
- Update June 2, 2017 22:20: 1000 tickets !!
- Update June 2, 2017 22:23: Kids at MetalDays!
- Update June 2, 2017 22:28: Luggage transfer service!
- Update June 6, 2017 09:20: Hot showers at MetalDays!
- Update June 6, 2017 09:25: Metal Days 2017 - Festival map!
- Update July 6, 2017 14:59: Hard copy tickets & packages sold out!
- Update July 6, 2017 15:13: No pets on MetalDays!
- Update July 6, 2017 15:20: Additional activities @MetalDays
- Update July 6, 2017 15:24: Black Blood IPA!
The album “Throes” releases March 17th, 2017. You can listen to the full album on official Bandcamp. (read on)
Winter is the fifth album from Progressive Black Metaller FEN, a colossal piece of work for the English three-piece, at once rich in sound, beguilingly delicate, and yet laced with cold darkness. produced by of Jaime Gomez Arellano (Ulver, Primordial, Solstafir). Consisting of six songs that are thematically and compositionally linked, each piece on “Winter” flows into the next, and, … (read on)
Pillorian was formed in early Summer of 2016 by Stephen Parker (Maestus, ex-Arkhum), John Haughm (ex-Agalloch), and Trevor Matthews (Uada, ex-Infernus) with the goal to create a unique, sinister, and twisted style of dark/black metal. Pillorian adj.- of, or relating to, scorn and condemnation. Fusing haunting melodies with avantgarde structures, dark folk elements and blackened walls of furious sound; the … (read on)
The album “Anomie” releases March 1st, 2017. Bandcamp (read on)
The album “Aathma” releases February 24th, 2017. Bandcamp (read on)
Formația andoriană de progresiv metal Persefone a lansat azi 9 februarie 2017 primul videoclip Prison Skin de pe viitorul album ce este programat să apară pe 24 februarie 2017. (read on)
The album “De Doden Hebben Het Goed II” releases February 10th, 2017. Bandcamp Facebook (read on)
The album “Appalling Ascension” releases January 27th, 2017. Bandcamp|| Facebook || [References 1] || References 2 || References 3 (read on)
ROSK is a post - black metal band from Poland, formed in 2014. The first appearance discography, a demo EP, was last year and earlier this year I had the pleasure of listening to their first album. An excellent material, which now enroll on the albums of the year. I recommend to be heard! Bandcamp: https://roskband.bandcamp.com/album/miasma Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx2wTYdo4_lews_MbIPvu3w Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/roskband/ … (read on)
This music pushes my whole being to other worlds that I did not know existed, because this band creates from a place that is free of all boundaries!!! Is TURIA a Black Metal band? The answer could be yes, but they also manifest sonic textures within their creative spectrum that could never be pinned down by one genre! This is … (read on)
British/Norwegian band CODE (Progressive Post-Rock) will release in January 25th a new EP - “Lost Signal”. This EP (actually a compilation) features three songs from Code's most recent album “Mut” (2015), performed with a strong metallic approach. It also features three further songs, one from each of their first three albums performed in a more subtle and introspective style similar … (read on)
Playlist STUDIO ROCK show – 23 December 2016: Studio Rock show - 23 December 2014 - Play Recording ACCEPT - Pandemic (Restless & Live) 2017 Nuclear Blast ACCEPT - Stampede (Restless & Live) 2017 Nuclear Blast FIREWIND - We Defy (Immortals) 2017 Century Media FIREWIND - Ode To Leonidas (Immortals) 2017 Century Media BATTERY - Proxy Warfare (Martial Law) 2016 … (read on)
After ten successful years with the label Nuclear Blast, British progressive protagonists THRESHOLD have signed a new contract and extended their partnership with the label in July 2016. Furthermore, they have also announced plans for their next release: THRESHOLD are currently recording their 11th masterpiece at Thin Ice Studios in England, a new concept album that will be called “Legends … (read on)
“SOS”, is the new video pf the U.S. progressive metal pioneers FATES WARNING.The clip was directed by David Brodsky for MyGoodEye. [ ] (read on)
Swedish progressive rock/metal innovators PAIN OF SALVATION will release their long-awaited new studio album, “In The Passing Light Of Day”, on Friday, January 13, 2017, via their longtime label partners InsideOut Music. The official video for the album's first single, “Meaningless” — produced by Joakim S. Hammond and Love Fagerstedt for Lynx Pictures — can be seen below. [ ] … (read on)
“Phantom Self” is taken from SEPULTURA's new studio album, “Machine Messiah”, which will be released on January 13 via Nuclear Blast. [ ] (read on)
The clip, which was shot by Dirk Behlau of the Beastwood Film Production (SPIRITUAL BEGGARS, DARK TRANQUILLITY, ARCH ENEMY) during VOIVOD's appearance at the Leafmeal festival in Germany, can be seen below. [ (read on)
DEATH ANGEL Covers BLACK SABBATH's 'Falling Off The Edge Of The World' In San Francisco [ ] (read on)